Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You know you're a mom if...

Feel free to add your own comments... my friend gave me this idea today, and I love it! It's kinda like the "you know you're a redneck if..."! So, here it goes!

1. You know you're a mommy if your
dishwasher looks like this: Not a real cup in there!!

2. You know you're a mommy if you pull something out of your purse and a baby sock falls out!

3. You know you're a mommy if you keep a box of baby wipes in the car...just in case!

4. You know you're a mommy if most of your shirts are stained on the shoulder (from drool & goop!)

5. (from my friend Amanda) Your printer mysteriously quits working a week after you buy it. You send it in for under warranty repairs and Lexmark sends it back with a note that has a Barbie shoe taped to it and all it says is we found the problem.

6. (from Kym) You're stopped in walmart by a nice lady who says.."Excuse me, miss....you have some cheerios stuck to your butt".

7. (from Sahar) You find cheerios in the bottom of your purse . . couch . . vehicle . . .


I'll gladly add to this list as people give more ideas...I think it's fun! Can't wait to read your thoughts........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment- I like to know when you've been here! I love my readers :)