(Xander runs into the kitchen where Tim and I are finishing up with our dinner...)
Xander: I put a bug in the potty and now he won't go poop, but he really needs to go!
Me: um...? The bug needs to poop?
Xander: noooo mommy, Asher needs to, but I put a bug in there and he won't go with the bug in there
Me: mmmkay, go flush the toilet?
Awesome, right? I was sitting there trying not to laugh as I pictured this poor, constipated bug unable to poo in the potty! Hilarious stuff!
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Bella and Jonathan had their check up today and weighed 31 and 34 pounds (respectively). They were both 3 foot, 3 inches tall (but I think Bella was on tippy toes)! Can't believe how much they've grown...seems like yesterday that they were only 6 pounds at the hospital... and now they amaze me every day with how "growed up" they are!
-------------------------------------
I read this article today that's circulating around Facebook. I wanted to post the link here, PLEASE take the time to read it. It's called:
Don't Carpe Diem
Xander: I put a bug in the potty and now he won't go poop, but he really needs to go!
Me: um...? The bug needs to poop?
Xander: noooo mommy, Asher needs to, but I put a bug in there and he won't go with the bug in there
Me: mmmkay, go flush the toilet?
Awesome, right? I was sitting there trying not to laugh as I pictured this poor, constipated bug unable to poo in the potty! Hilarious stuff!
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Bella and Jonathan had their check up today and weighed 31 and 34 pounds (respectively). They were both 3 foot, 3 inches tall (but I think Bella was on tippy toes)! Can't believe how much they've grown...seems like yesterday that they were only 6 pounds at the hospital... and now they amaze me every day with how "growed up" they are!
-------------------------------------
I read this article today that's circulating around Facebook. I wanted to post the link here, PLEASE take the time to read it. It's called:
Don't Carpe Diem





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment- I like to know when you've been here! I love my readers :)