Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Monday... So good to me!

Today was a good day! Of course, I am always sleepy and cranky on Monday, but today was not so bad! I slept really well for my nap this morning which made me a little more "pleasant" to be around! Haha...at least I think so!!

We didn't do anything extra-ordinary, but we vegged out at the house all day. I let Xander play on the computer...
he loves doing that!

I laid on the couch a lot...
the three littles love that!
They love being able to climb all over me. They love to lay down next to me and say, "night night"!

One of the times we were snuggling on the couch, I had to get up for a minute to take out one of the dogs.
When I came back inside, this is what I saw:
Just melts a mommy's heart...They're so sweet and loving with each other!

-----
This was not today, but I found the pic in my phone today and wanted to share. Last week, we went to Hobby Lobby with Tami. The boys LOVED dressing up in the merchandise... oops! Glad they didn't damage it! LOL!
Anyways, I love the look on Asher's face... he totally looks up to his big brother! You can tell he just adores Xander! Love the pic!

Tomorrow is my pre-op appointment... the big day is Friday!
(trying not to stress myself out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment- I like to know when you've been here! I love my readers :)